Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sooner rather than later...




I spoke with our new adoption coordinator and went over all the things that need to be done paperwork wise on our end...which is having our social worker from our old agency add an amendment to our home study with the new country specifications and also for our old agency to agree to an "interagency agreement" which just basically says they will allow to put on paper that I can use my old homestudy. We are waiting to hear back to see if they are agreeing so specifically pray for that please!
Also, big news...she is pretty confident we will receive a referral of our little one by April/May since we are ahead of the game because we are so far ahead on paperwork! I was a little shocked/excited/nervous by this news! Lots of things settling in..I spoke with my mom about the 24 hour plane trip to Uganda and traveling home with a baby in tow and it all kind of sank in that this is happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message!!